Friday 10 February 2012

'One who knows nothing, can understand nothing'

Trapper Hat - Honestly does this look like a Japanese hat?...
Stupid girl!!
The very quote that I think is honestly true. Honestly, the amount of kids and teenagers I come across today... just worry me. The things they come out with, it's like... wow, they are soo thick. Like the other day, I was wearing my trapper hat and on my way to Sixth Form, a girl walked past me and said, ''is that like a Japanese hat or something''... grrrrr no!!! and also I heard someone say this too ''You can get arrested if you don't return home''... things like that just make me laugh... hahahaha look it's chuckled me now loool :P


Anyway, feel free to put in your moments like this via the comments section :D




If you are wondering where this quote has come from, it is from one of my favourites games I used to play a while back; Kingdom Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment