Friday 10 February 2012

Who is Jmac?

I've noticed that I haven't said much about me in my last post, so here are the facts:
  • As you know already, my name is Josh MacDougall a.k.a Jmac, I'm 19 years old and currently attend Sixth Form (which is really shit at the moment). I am studying Media and for some reason, been put down for English resit which I didn't ask to do (DAMN YOU!!) and is also now my second resit, but fingers crossed hopefully I'll get that C grade this time. 
Me as the Camera Operator (Media course at Sixth Form)
  • After I leave Sixth Form, I have no intention of going to University what-so-ever, but I am hoping for a career in being a Camera Operator or maybe even a Film editor for Films, which my best friend (bro) had inspired me to do. Before I ever thought of that and when I was a slip of a child, I had so many bizarre jobs that I wanted to do; the first to be an Archaeologist, then more specifically Egyptologist because I was into Egyptian stuff in Junior School (WHAT THE FUCK!!) and then after that a Policeman (I can never see myself as a policeman, I'd be a really shit policeman). But as I got older, I grew out of them and then went onto serious job thoughts; IT/computers, but the A-level ICT course I did at Sixth Form, seriously put me off it... and now here I am.
  • I would compare my life to 'two sides of the same coin', because I  suffer with anxiety/depression, but at the moment it's so far so good. Counsellors and professionals, they can go fuck themselves, because I don't need them; I have got my friends and family there for me during the darkest of times.
Me presenting on Radio
  • I also been well... not the most confident person to live on this rock, but I have been getting better and better as time moves on. I have been working voluntary at my local community radio station as a presenter of one of their shows, which has really gained me a lot of confidence in myself, but now I have moved on from radio (because I got fed up with it) and now their Camera Operator/Film Maker. On top of all that, I'd say most of the confidence build has came from my best friend, who is more the brother I have always wanted. 
  • Yep I am 19 years old and still living at home, but hey it's normal in my book. Unfortunately unlike most guys today, I haven't got a girlfriend yet, still single and a bit lonely to be honest, but someday I will find my girl, she is out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment