Wednesday 15 February 2012

Symbolism of Jmac

Throughout my life, I have been through quite a lot of rough times, and I still am as I've typed this post. There was no one who I can turn to, other than my amazing best friend LD.Blaney (honestly check out his blog, it's amazing http://theld-effect.blogspot.com/) and he once said to me ''what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'' and that I will be standing on my two feet no matter what. It was then after that, I realised I'm not alone and that I can stand up to the darkness, which then came to a conclusion that I wanted a symbol that symbolises me and the above.


The symbol is a fusion of two existing symbols which are actually my favourites as well; the Ankh and the inverted pentagram. The Ankh goes back to Ancient Egyptian times and it is a symbol of life and immortality. So basically I have chosen the Ankh, because I want it to represent the fact that, no matter how dark times may be, I will still be standing and continuing on my life. 


The pentagram is merely supporting the Ankh, which also represents darkness, masculinity and for myself, the people which are around me specifically my best friend and a few other friends, plus there is one more as well, but I don't know and haven't met her yet, but she is out there somewhere.


I was also going to have this tattooed on me around December time after my birthday, but I didn't think it was the right time to get it tattooed on me, but someday I will.


Anyway, that's me done with this post, feel free to share what symbolises you via the comments section below :D

No comments:

Post a Comment